[rescue] Powerstack

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Wed Jul 24 10:09:13 CDT 2002

Well, the thing is, I *have* the powerstack. Someone somewhere has to have the OS :)

I may end up just putting linux on it, but it's a shame to do that.

I'd like a real AIX box eventually, but I need to finish clearing out some stuff first. ther'es just no room for a proper deskside. The powerstack will fit on the server shelf fine, though.