[rescue] misc old Sun resources

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Jul 22 18:08:41 CDT 2002

>   Of course...but who would guess that anyone here wouldn't have, oh,
> MOVED to an area where it's possible to get decent connectivity?  I
> dunno about you folks, but "where's the CO?" is the second question I
> ask, after "are there bullets flying overhead?" when looking at an
> area to move into.

Hmm, It would be my second question after "Is there air there."
I can always buy body armor...

after the current string of nightmares I'm having with my broadband access (7
routers fried in 11 months, Verizon "can't seem to find the problem" that is
randomly putting AC line voltage on my DSL circut's copper pair) When I move
next, and I hope it's soon, I'm going to find someplace within the zero-mile
circle.

George