[rescue] misc old Sun resources

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jul 22 12:15:42 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 12:56:18PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Of course...but who would guess that anyone here wouldn't have, oh,
> MOVED to an area where it's possible to get decent connectivity?  I
> dunno about you folks, but "where's the CO?" is the second question I
> ask, after "are there bullets flying overhead?" when looking at an
> area to move into.

I intend to ask that, but even when close there is no guarantee they
will update soon.  And while I would ask it, if it came down to
connectivity meaning being on smaller land near annoying people with
annoying self important local government for the budget possessed,
then maybe connectivity would be of secondary important.  But then
again, lagged sucks so much, I'd at least want ISDN to be reasonable
(maybe ISDN+Satalite+intelligent load balancer that knows that FTP isn't
likely to care about lag, but games do or something).

--
Joshua D. Boyd