[rescue] misc old Sun resources

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jul 23 18:15:07 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:56:18 -0400
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>   Of course...but who would guess that anyone here wouldn't have, oh,
> MOVED to an area where it's possible to get decent connectivity?  I
> dunno about you folks, but "where's the CO?" is the second question I
> ask, after "are there bullets flying overhead?" when looking at an
> area to move into.
>
>         -Dave

Actually, well above that on my list was "can I hear peepers at night?"
and "Can I NOT hear a highway?", maybe even "Can I see stars without a
city spraying the horizon with light?"

Yeah, poor connectivity sucks, but the other stuff is what reminds me
why I get up in the morning.  Besides, with my connectivity I WON'T get
asked to work from home.

Tim