[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jul 22 09:00:06 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 01:55:50PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:

> They actually sold those cars with an analog clock. *boggle*

I like the clock in the new infinities (analog).  But, my Nissan
didn't have any clock.

> > factory speakers were clarions, and once I put a new stereo in, they
> > sounded pretty decent.  I pull the speakers out when I sent the car to
> > the junk yard, and have been meaning to put them in my Jetta for the
> > past few years.
>
> I build a `sub' from a cardboard box and two 10-ohm 6x9's from my wrecked
> 1987 Buick Lesabre.

Was it any good?  Aren't car speakers usually supposed to only be 4 ohms?

> > Trunk?  The trunk is plenty tall for mounting stuff under the back dash.
>
> The 2500 is not a remoteable radio.

Not even if you attached leads to all controlls with a soldering iron?

> > Excuse me, I do foot notes, but I'm pretty sure I've never actually
> > nested them.
>
> I belive the actual quote was: "I like footnotes that have footnotes."

Yeah, that sounds familiar, so I guess I said it.

--
Joshua D. Boyd