[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Jul 22 08:55:50 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> stereo I had for most of the time was the factory AM/FM model, which
> wasn't the lowest available according to the manual (which said they
> also offered a plain AM model).  But, interestingly enough, the

Mine was an unidentifable model, then I yanked it and saw prominemtly
painted on the top: "Clarion". I'll take some pics while I have it out. It
didn't match the model that all of the books showed in it, so I assume
that it wasn't a regular option.

They actually sold those cars with an analog clock. *boggle*

> factory speakers were clarions, and once I put a new stereo in, they
> sounded pretty decent.  I pull the speakers out when I sent the car to
> the junk yard, and have been meaning to put them in my Jetta for the
> past few years.

I build a `sub' from a cardboard box and two 10-ohm 6x9's from my wrecked
1987 Buick Lesabre.

> Trunk?  The trunk is plenty tall for mounting stuff under the back dash.

The 2500 is not a remoteable radio.

> > [3]: I thought he did a very good performance in Bubble-Boy[4].
> > [4]: This footnote is for jdb, who likes nested footnotes.
>
> Excuse me, I do foot notes, but I'm pretty sure I've never actually
> nested them.

I belive the actual quote was: "I like footnotes that have footnotes."

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"