[rescue] Intergraph Clipper

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Jul 17 12:25:07 CDT 2002

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
>   For a while I was searching for CLIX to run on my Intergraph 2020, but
> couldn't find anything... It now seems I have found some stuff :). Short
> description is that there are 3 (clipper) workstations, 1 68k server with
> fortan and cobol installed, boot-floppies, installation cd's (latest clix
> version) and all documentation. Unfortunately this sounds like a very big pile
> of ..... So is anybody else interested in some Intergraph stuff located in
> Holland? I need to get an idea what I safely can haul away..

Geez, the shipping alone...

CDs and boot floppies are of utter importance; they are *very* hard to
come by.

Other than that... anything you can grab and scan... you can put out a
feeler on ingr-clippers at yahoogroups.com

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"Everytime my faith in humanity has been tested...humanity has failed."