[rescue] Intergraph Clipper

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Wed Jul 17 05:45:45 CDT 2002

 Hello,

  For a while I was searching for CLIX to run on my Intergraph 2020, but
couldn't find anything... It now seems I have found some stuff :). Short
description is that there are 3 (clipper) workstations, 1 68k server with
fortan and cobol installed, boot-floppies, installation cd's (latest clix
version) and all documentation. Unfortunately this sounds like a very big pile
of ..... So is anybody else interested in some Intergraph stuff located in
Holland? I need to get an idea what I safely can haul away..

  greetings,
   Michiel