[rescue] All your fibers are belong to Gates.

Michael Hansen n7pgz at eudoramail.com
Fri Jul 12 23:13:51 CDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:54:49   Fogg, James wrote:
>And I just remembered an article I read that said MS was hoarding huge
>stashes of cash (like 50 Billion) for an unknown reason. Maybe to execute
>the plan that Maney outlines?

Then there is  the question of Building 25
at the Redmond campus. One of my sources
within Micros**t informs me that whatever
took up HALF that building has been moved,
but he doesn't know where.

Anyway, until recently, one half of building
25 was the health club, but access to the
other half was controlled by guard who wouldn't
talk to anyone, including badged employees.
I was told initially that the guard was
visibly armed, but all I have been able to
confirm with other sources is that the guard
was not plain "Micros**t Corporate Security".
No one who will talk to me knows what they
were doing in there, and presumably still
are doing somewhere else, just not at the
main redmond campus, but if it is being kept
secret from their own employees, it is probably
something very uncool.

I know their internal corporate motto, circa 1997, was simply "World Domination" - Is
that limited to the software industry and
communications, or is that total world
domination they are after?
---
#####
Mike Hansen, AC7UR

"No Microsoft "software" is allowed to enter my
home. I believe in proper engineering, using
the right tool for the job, and quality software..."
-Dave McGuire