[rescue] AXi Third-Party SCSI

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Fri Jul 12 11:15:34 CDT 2002

> > Okay, I got the case for the AXi yesterday, and put everything
> > together tonight.  I tried a couple of my 53C875 cards and
> > OpenBoot couldn't see it.
>
> Which cards?  What did you get from show-devs and .properties in the OBP
> device node?

They are both Symbios cards.  I'll try the two commands tonight.
I also have a dual channel U2W 64-bit PCI SCSI card that has
OBP firmware, but that would be severe overkill just for a CDROM
drive.  I should go ahead and try it just to make sure there's
not some other problem with the AXi board.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net