[rescue] Good-Bad Support Stories (Accuride)

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Thu Jul 11 21:44:23 CDT 2002

New entry:

TEN ++++ !!

Accuride  (Cabinet Drawer Slides (& Rack Mount Equipment)?!)

I'll spare you my rant about auctions selling equipment, and leaving half
the rack rail in the cabinet (sold separately) and leaving half on the
equipment

GGRRR!!

So I emailed Accuride about IDing a rail half I had w/ measurements. ASCII
drawings of cross-section etc..

And Damn if they didnt CALL ME DIRECTLY on the phone, and they COULDNT HAVE
BEEN NICER!

I knew of Accuride from when I worked for the fancy decorator.. Custom TV
Media Cabinets.. Accuride makes really nice (the best)
swing-out-and-disappear-inside TV cabinet door slides.

I'm pretty sure they make Compaqs Rail Slides too.

GREAT GUYS!!