[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jul 10 13:19:14 CDT 2002

On July 10, Amy wrote:
> St. Pete isn't inexpensive. That's slave wages for the lovely
> taxed-state of Florida, especially when his bills run about the same as
> ours (only different stuff). IMO it's also far below what he's worth, but
> in his situation I think his boss is doing the best he can given the
> scenerio that's going on.

  Thanks for the compliment.  It is the best my boss can do right now
(I've seen the books), but hopefully that'll change soon.

  And yes, St. Petersburg is a very affordable place to live,
especially given the quality of life here.

> It's a worry because there's no room or leeway for emergencies or being
> able to put cash back.

  Exactly the problem.  This point was driven home recently by
WorldCom's little suit fiasco screwing my mom out of thousands of
dollars that she needs to pay HER bills.

        -Dave