[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Jul 10 13:30:10 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   And yes, St. Petersburg is a very affordable place to live,
> especially given the quality of life here.

It's gotta be better/cheaper than Laurel. Especially what with the housing
costs alone.

>   Exactly the problem.  This point was driven home recently by
> WorldCom's little suit fiasco screwing my mom out of thousands of
> dollars that she needs to pay HER bills.

Here we keep trying to put back money to pay off some bills, but it always
seems like there's an emergency cropping up that screws it over :) This
month is my trip home (bye-bye one thousand dollars...)

If I didn't have relatives, I'd be a financially stable woman, I tell you.

--a