[rescue] public schools

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Mon Jul 8 10:13:35 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 11:01, Bill Bradford wrote:

> If you do this, do (him|her) one favor - let them get some interaction with
> other kids.

Oh yes of course.  Our area has two great homeschooling associations.
One is Christian, the other is secular.  I intend to have her
participate in both, as that would offer opportunities two or more times
per week to spend with her peers.  There is also a good chance that
homeschool students in this state will soon be able to participate in
after school clubs like athletics and such with the public school kids.