[rescue] Problem with an INDY

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Dec 27 13:02:38 CST 2002

Matthew Haas <wedge at lightlink.com> wrote:

> braindead, but then again I haven't done that many diagnostics on an
> Indy, or experienced SGI's with dead batteries in general.

Dead batteries in SGIs will exhibit the same symptoms as they do in Suns
- loss of Mac address, boot device specification, etc.  I have a couple
Indigos with dead batteries - doesn't affect them once you get them
booted up (and yes, I should get off my lazy rear and fix them).

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."