[rescue] fuck you Theo

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 30 11:33:04 CDT 2002

On April 30, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> Just because you find yourself at
> odds with personalities of the project's leader does not deminish the
> quality/usefulness/whatever of the product. I am tired of the petty personal
> grudges that seem to go along with the mention of OpenBSD.

  Are you kidding?  OpenBSD *EXISTS* because of petty personal grudges.
If one guy didn't find himself at odds with the NetBSD project
leaders, he wouldn't have started OpenBSD in the first place!

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den