[rescue] fuck you Theo

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Tue Apr 30 10:05:01 CDT 2002

Personally, I'd like to be able to buy an OpenBSD CD set.  But I can't
because I don't have any money. Pretty simple reasoning there.  If
anyone here does make a bootable Sparc ISO, please contact me off-list
if you have someplace I can get it from.  One of my Sparc machines has
no floppy drive and that's left me with pretty much just Solaris 8 to
install.  And with 24M of RAM, that isn't going to happen.

I've heard a lot of stuff about Theo, and really don't know what to
think.  His attitude reminds me a lot of a certain individual who makes
a firewall distribution of Linux, that just annoys me no end.  But from
what I've heard, Theo doesn't run around threatening lawsuits at the
drop of a hat.  So I'll consider him "okay" if annoying by reputation.

- Josh