[rescue] fuck you Theo

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Tue Apr 30 12:07:46 CDT 2002

On Tuesday 30 April 2002 12:33 pm, you wrote:
> On April 30, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> > Just because you find yourself at
> > odds with personalities of the project's leader does not deminish the
> > quality/usefulness/whatever of the product. I am tired of the petty
> > personal grudges that seem to go along with the mention of OpenBSD.
>
>   Are you kidding?  OpenBSD *EXISTS* because of petty personal grudges.
> If one guy didn't find himself at odds with the NetBSD project
> leaders, he wouldn't have started OpenBSD in the first place!
>
>       -Dave

And if everyone would have behaved like adults instead of children this would
not be an issue. But it seems that everyone involved cannot get past thier
friggin egos and hold these truely petty grudges to this day. OBSD has been
around for a few years now and still the same people act like the same
children as they did before. (Although I have to admit this is a two way
street)

*sigh*

I started using OpenBSD as my first exposure to Unix after Linux so it is
what I am familiar with and will continue to use until it no longer does what
I need. Having said that other than complaining about the installer on
FreeBSD you will NEVER see me busting on another BSD due to petty bullshit.
(however I will take a poke at Linux once in a while) <gr>

Mike N