[rescue] fuck you Theo

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Tue Apr 30 10:02:27 CDT 2002

> On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Chris Byrne wrote:
>
>> BTW, theres no legal way he can stop you from making your own layoyut and
>> making your own ISO then distributing it.

I don't see what the big fuss is about. So they don't offer an ISO. Get over
it. EVERYTHING you need to make your own is there and free for the taking.
I would not wanna have to pay for the hosting of the FTP site to DL the
OpenBSD ISO's if they did exist.

So, with only a little effort, and it seems more effort was put into
complaining, you too can have a working ISO.

Personally I buy the CD sets. Nice to have them at the ready to do an
install. And this helps the OBSD project. Just because you find yourself at
odds with personalities of the project's leader does not deminish the
quality/usefulness/whatever of the product. I am tired of the petty personal
grudges that seem to go along with the mention of OpenBSD.

Mike N