[rescue] fuck you Theo

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:27:40 CDT 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Chris Byrne wrote:

> BTW, theres no legal way he can stop you from making your own layoyut and
> making your own ISO then distributing it.

And he doesn't bother trying to either.  As long as you don't duplicate
his exact layout, he doesn't care.  The prohibition is to get the lazy
shits to either do some work or cough up some money for his work.

I'm sorry, but while it is slightly annoying, the whining about
"What a bastard!  He didn't give me all the work he's done for
FREE exactly how I WANT IT!  GIMME!  SELFISH JERK!"

*sigh*

--Kurt