[rescue] XZ graphics?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Thu Apr 4 03:30:45 CST 2002

Yes, I've looked in the man pages already, and I've already tried several of
the options under the gfx/ucode/GR2 directory to no avail so far.  No, there
are no format files in the style of 1024xs768_yadayadahoho.... I'd have
certainly tried if there were.

Does anyone know what the video formats under GR2/ do?  Most of them appear
to just change the refresh rate but speak nothing of the actual display
resolution.

Eric