[rescue] XZ graphics?

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at cats.ucsc.edu
Thu Apr 4 03:37:00 CST 2002

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Eric Webb wrote:

> Yes, I've looked in the man pages already, and I've already tried several of
> the options under the gfx/ucode/GR2 directory to no avail so far.  No, there
> are no format files in the style of 1024xs768_yadayadahoho.... I'd have
> certainly tried if there were.
>
> Does anyone know what the video formats under GR2/ do?  Most of them appear
> to just change the refresh rate but speak nothing of the actual display
> resolution.

Most of the vfo files reffer to video modes (ala pal/ntsc, etc). If there
is no explicit 1024x768 then you can try either presenter, or iris3k.
those are 1024x768_60 formats.

Other than that if you can not see any vfo with the resolution that you
want, then that means that you can not change the resolution for that
board. As far as I know the XZ does not have a very programmable DAC
system.