[rescue] OT: domain registrars... who's "best"?

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 19:07:18 CST 2001

So I've always gone with netsol since I started with them originally
back in '95...we all know how much they can suck although it has been
more stable and reliable since verisign snagged them.  A friend of mine
was the sr admin for register.com and told me he wouldn't use them, heh.

I never finished my paperwork for the OpenSRS project so I can't
interface that way... hmm..looks like you can do it on the web now.
When it started it was snail mail and faxing...nope, still gotta fax it

Anyone have any opinions?  Please reply off-list so we don't flood
it.  I'll reply with a summary.

TIA,
^D