Junkyard wars was [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 09:07:32 CST 2001

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Chad Fernandez wrote:

> I've suspected a breach in the time limit several times.  I suppose they
> are able to fit it in officially, somehow.  We just aren't told of it.
> They do mention a final adjustment period from time to time.  I would
> imagine that this is when a finmal thrash to get things done, gets done
> :-)

Well, the site formerly at www.the-nerds.org was very informative about
how the show really works.  The deadline IS sludgy, but with a semi-decent
reason...

Ever wonder why the team who is SO far behind doesn't just tell the hosts
and camera crew to fuck off when they show up to banter?  Because they
suspend the clock while there.  And that does seem fair, and allows them
to actually get some good answers from otherwise VERY busy people...

Now... after saying this, I'm not saying they don't stretch it other times...
after all, the last part of the show is lame with only one contestant =)

--Kurt