[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 23:06:53 CST 2001

Josh, your age is showing... I mean that as a compliment.

At the ripe old age of 37, I have come to find that pay is not the most
important thing (don't get me wrong, it is part of the top five for
sure!)...

I make *enough* money -I could go elsewhere, but I'd have to travel
frequently, dress up, and endure a manager/management that I can't stand.
I've had my share of Jobs (IEEE, Computer Associates, On-Line Software,
Diamond Technology Partners, Bellcore, a three-man consulting shop (the VB
job), Mobil Oil, and my current employer, ICTI), and this is the first job I
felt I could stay long-term.

Bellcore was great, but when SAIC came into town, it stopped being fun. I
made 20% better pay in my last job, but I had to wear a suit and trave *at
least* one week a month - a lot of trave if you have a two year old at
home...

Ken