[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 22:49:37 CST 2001

Actually, it is a very nice place to work - we are going to Oracle soon (by
year-end I suspect), the IT group is becoming very interested in Non-MS
OSs...

The folks are great, the location is great, and the work is interesting (I
lead a group of Validators/Testers, and we delight in finding errors in
their code).

I nearly cried when the head of business development dismissed my email
listing all the typos and errors in the corp. web site - he said they were
planning to go over it again 1Q02 - 6 months away!

Ken