[rescue] Xyplexing

Mark Price rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 23:29:29 CST 2001

Eugene, sounds like you are pretty close to getting it up.  I had the same
type of crashes with some of the images.  I found several images, and 2
of them worked for me.  I identified their versions and put them on my
FTP site.  give each of them a try, you should rename the filenames to
something simpler, I think the max limit is 16 chars.

ftp://ftp.paradise.raleigh.nc.us/pub/xyplex

Let me know what happens!

Mark