[rescue] OK, step one of the purge in New Jersey...

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 4 15:20:14 CST 2001

Only things I have an MS box for: Maine Public Radio only 'netcasts to
Windoze Media Player, and I only have a Windoze driver for my incredibly
cheap serial-connection digital camera. Aside from that, I need no MS
sh**. I write CD's, listen to mp3's watch avi's and mpeg's, read my mail
(including .doc and .xls files), edit photos, and so on *all* on mostly
Linux. Most of those things I also do on FeeeBSD and Solaris, and some
on HP-UX and SCO.

In short, the only reasons I use MS stuff is because someone else
*makes* me. I hate that. ;)