[SunRescue] Re: expensive paperweights

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 06:34:31 CDT 2001

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Michael Graziano wrote:

> The only downside is the machine is a mini-tower, so the fan in the
> top eats the drive bay I would have used for a floppy.

....and?  I the last time I built a machine *with* a cd or floppy was
quite a while ago;  although having said that, PCs tend to get cdroms's
for the 10 minutes it takes to install enough of Debian to http the
rest.... And Sparcs netboot.

Does anyone *actually* use floppies these days...?  Think `Internet'.

Just my 2 unreliable floppy disks worth,
Paul
--
h: 0115 922 7162   w: 0115 953 1803