[SunRescue] Re: type 6 keyboard

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 16:39:57 CDT 2001

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Kevin Loch wrote:

> I just had an Ultra 10 dropped on my desk at work.  It has
> a type 6 keyboard, with the "US" or "PC" layout.
>
> Do they still make the "Unix" country kit?  Is it standard?

Should be able to get it if you specify UNIX country kit when you order.
Separate, the part should be X8515 (see
http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml?catid=26801) but I
usually remember to specify the UNIX keyboard and my resellers usually
remember to provide it.

Note that there's a US UNIX kit and a US PC layout kit (dunno what they
call it officially).

And the Type 6 "Midget-Maxipad" Mouse is cool too :)

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows