[SunRescue] djbdns, BIND, and DNS Security

Drew Schatt rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 14:50:55 CDT 2001

Can anyone help me out here, and give me a specific list of what standards
for mail qmail doesn't follow, and what standards for dns djbdns doesn't
follow? I really prefer standards based software, and any ammunition might
be a great thing.  I appreciate it.
(Much appreciation in advance, and cc's direct would be appreciated.)
	-Drew Schatt