[SunRescue] Sun 4/670 problems

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 01:12:35 CDT 2001

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Michael Graziano wrote:

> I will still sell my first born (or my brother if you can't wait) for
> some technical manuals or schematics.  I don't know if a FEH exists
> or if any of you have one, but it would be great if someone does.

Sorry; I figured someone else would respond, and that's probably what
everyone else was thinking ;). I have a 670 myself, and am enjoying it.
Does NFS, NIS, mail, and a variety of other household chores for me,
including acting as a space heater.

I have a manual for the 670MP, as well as for the standard 12-slot VME
chassis that it comes in, in paper form. I can make copies provided you
can defray costs a little bit.

There's a FEH online at
http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/data/feh/1.5/wcd00000/wcd00034.htm

(quite low-bandwidth. Grab a Coke or something while you wait.)

So, this brother of yours know how to cook? ;)

Dan

--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org