FEH info and Re: [SunRescue] Sun 4/670 problems

Clay Mellender rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 01:53:35 CDT 2001

In case you guys didnt notice, there seems to be a .tar.gz of the FEH at
the same location.
http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/data/feh/
However, as it seems to be a slow connection and a
19 hour download for a 13.7 MB FEH 1.5 I will mirror when downloaded
here. e-mail me privately at claym at packercustoms.com for location.
Clay