[SunRescue] Sold! Re: Surestore 12000 tape changer for sale

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 11:15:17 CDT 2001

On Sat, 26 May 2001, Robert Novak wrote:

> I have an HP Surestore 12000 (C1553A) 4mm DDS2 tape changer that I'd like
> to sell.

Just thought I'd mention that this has been sold.

I should have an Archive Python changer available in the near future... if
anyone's interested in that, or a plain sdt-5000 sony dds2 drive, contact
me off-list. Still working on testing things and clearing out space for
new toys.

 --Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows