[SunRescue] Diskless clients w/o Solstice

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 26 22:34:44 CDT 2001

Is there a way to set up diskless clients without having to use Solstice
Host Manager? I set up the server as an OS server at install-time, so I
have the entire /export tree there. I know about the need for rarpd,
bootparamd, tftpd, and the menagerie of NFS daemons. What I don't know is
how Host Manager sets up the / filesystem for the diskless client.

Is there some kind of command-line interface included with the Solstice
tools that does this? Any other tips?

Thanks,

Dan
--