[SunRescue] smallest portable vt100?

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 09:28:36 CDT 2001

suprisingly enough, I was just looking for one on ebay this past weekend.

Well, i dont have one, but I have a lead for you to look for in the future:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1237321624

Hope you can find one somewhere, I know how handy this can be, I wonder why
there was never a bigger market for them.  There was also a popular
luggable I found with built in 9600 baud modem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1234752730

Gil