DNS Security (was: RE: [SunRescue] hosts file And DNS files??)

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 03:42:53 CDT 2001

woods at weird.com (Greg A. Woods) wrote:

>                                                               as I said
> the other day, and will no doubt say again, anything you can do in perl
> (or even python) can be done simpler, quicker, and more elegantly, in
> Smalltalk

Please beat:

  print 'hello world'

for simple, quick and elegant :-)

BTW, I define 'elegant' as being some combination of:
  no more complex than is necessary
  no larger than is necessary
  easy to read
which do, of course, conflict.

--
David Cantrell | cthulhu at unixbeard.net | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh