DNS Security (was: RE: [SunRescue] hosts file And DNS files??)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 08:27:10 CDT 2001

I believe the small talk equivelent (I'm simultaniously trying to learn
Squeak and Pocket Smalltalk.  Squeak for fun and Pocket Smalltalk for
contracting work) is "hello world" printIt.  In other words, we have a
constant string object, and we are sending it the printIt message.

Now, the deal is that we can't easily do the equiv. of
perl -e "print \"hello world\";"

in any of the small talks I've seen.  But then, small talk is for real
programs, not quick scripts (unless you happen to have a small talk based
OS, which I doubt you do).

--
Joshua Boyd