[SunRescue] Sparc 10SX on eBay

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 19:59:04 CDT 2001

Ah yes - this buy reminds me of my previous wins on eBay - the Tatung ss/20
clone w/96 Meg SS/20 RAM, TGX and SM/71 for less than $100, the SS/5-110
w/CD-ROM, AFX and some amount of RAM for about $150, and the "squished"
SS/20, that had 2x SM50s, lots o RAM and a 4 Meg VSIMM for under $200 (incl.
S/H)...

It's the odd units that yield the most suprises!

I am *hoping* the SS/10 didn't appear to boot becuase they didn't have a
keyboard plugged in...

Ken
(Now, I need to figure out the grommet/screw size to mount drives internal
inan SS/10, 'cuz I'll never find a proper set for a reasonable price I
imagine...)