[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 19:10:20 CDT 2001

Joshua:

I almost forgot! Another requirement (at the time) to be considered a real machine
(rather than a fancy toy like the machines with basic in ROM, and built-in
keyboard/screens) was that it A) have an S-100 bus and B) use a serial terminal (or
add in graphics card /w keyboard connector on it for bitmaped display)!! :)

-Mike