[SunRescue] Axil Ultima 1 and 300mhz CPU upgrade

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 20 17:19:58 CDT 2001

I have a similar machine made by Tatung. Since the board looks like an Ultra
2 board sans the second CPU slot, I was going to look and see if the jumpers
worked the same as the U2. You may want to look at the Tatung web site and
see if the board layout is similar to your Axil. From some photos I remember
seeing it looked an awful lot like the layout of a real U2 and the Tatung
machine.

Good luck!

Mike N