[SunRescue] help a guy run 2.6 on his 670MP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 17:17:24 CDT 2001

I know a professor here who would be interested in such a thing for
teaching SPARC assembly.  He hands out a handout that he knows most
people don't understand, and mostly teaches it by example.  He was
impressed that I figured his hand out enough to tutor people using it.  It
was the sort of thing that was written for people who know thirty types of
assembly and lots of processor instruction set theory.

I like SPARCs.  They might not always be fast, but they are certainly
clean.  I like MIPS even better though.  Never had a chance to party on a
PA-RISC machine yet.

--
Joshua Boyd