[SunRescue] West coast swap note... (was Re: "Hooking up" at TCF this weekend)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 22:01:38 CDT 2001

I'm a SF person, Amateur(KG6DKQ) and LARK member.  I'll be at the swap
tomorrow collectin' fundage from the vendors and getting first grab at
their wares. :)  We let them in for setup at 7am, so by 8am, the good
stuff is generally gone (on good weather days).  FYI. :)

If anyone here is vending, I'm the d00d with the UserFriendly coffee vat
in my hand at the upper parking lot. :D