[SunRescue] "Hooking up" at TCF this weekend...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 6 07:01:54 CDT 2001

Sorry, I'm not going back today (I found the magic piece I need, a VRM for
my new PPro system) on Ebay... Pricey, but will work out nice.

I will look and see if I have such a cable, if I do, I'd be happy to sell it
to you, but I probably don't (I don't own any Sun RGB connector monitors)...

Maybe you should simply ask on th elist - James L. or Mike N. might be able
to help you... I've posted this reply to the maillist hoping someone there
can help you.

Ken