[SunRescue] "Hooking up" at TCF this weekend...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 21:30:02 CDT 2001

Grr, I wanted to go that this weekend, but ended up spending the day
working on fixing my car's brakes (the rear ones which are drum brakes).
The first one went horribly while I tried to figure out what I was doing.
The second started out better, but when even worse when I poped one of the
pistons out of the brake cylinder.  All told, the job took 7 hours and
required purchasing a regular set of brake pads($22), a bottle of brake
fluid($2), and a thirteen dollar spring which broke (and was the whole
reason I needed to fix things).

A day looking at cool computer parts would have been so much more fun.

--
Joshua Boyd