[SunRescue] TCF

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 18:37:08 CDT 2001

>    Anyone going to the Trenton Computerfest this weekend?
>   If any of us want to meet, maybe we should agree to
> meet at a particular place or on a particular frequency
> (ham or FRS).  I would be interested in seeing who's
> behind the typing.  Any interest?

i don't think i'll be able to make it (which is good and bad, bad because i
want to go, good because i'd end up spending money that should really be saved
for a new vehicle) but i don't live too far away from Trenton (Allentown, PA)
so if anyone is interested in meeting somewhere for dinner i'd be up for it.
farther north into NJ is preferable of course. :)

cheers,

-brian