[SunRescue] FS: Sun Ultra 60 2300, 512m, 24" Monitor

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 2 16:36:43 CDT 2001

All,

Well with my move to Ireland I'm in that delicate stage of "what do I keep,
what do I sell, and what do I give away". I'm trying to get rid of as much
as I conveniently can before I go, and I've come to the painful decision to
let go of my recently acquired U60.

Honestly I don't need the capacity it offers, and I don't want to send it
and a 24" monitor half way around the world on a ship.

So I'm offering the system and monitor for what I paid for it six weeks ago
$3750 + $250 for the SunPCI-II and USB cards I stuck in it, for a total of
4K. I'd also be willing to sell the monitor seperately at $1250, and the
system at $3000.00

I might be willing to go for a partial trade for something cool as long as
it was easy to ship. See the wishlist I made up on the geeks archives.

I'm more willing to trade and/or sell the monitor seperately since it'll be
a real pain bringing it to Ireland.

I personally think this is a kick ass deal, but I might be a bit biased.

Chris Byrne