[SunRescue] FS: two new BayStack 650 802.11 wireless PCMCIA cards

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 2 19:25:13 CDT 2001

I've got two BRAND NEW BayStack 650 (802.11, FHSS)
wireless PCMCIA cards for sale.  Got these in
today, but they arent compatible with the rest
of my wireless equipment (which is DSSS).

They will work great point-to-point with each other,
or other BayStack 650 cards or access points.

Brand new (one of them has only been inserted in a
PC once to test it out; the other has never been
installed) in the box, with release notes, warranty
registration card, manual, driver cd-rom, etc.

$125, or will trade for a DVD player or other
techy hardware (Palm M100, etc).  I've got
another one of these coming next week that I'll
give first shot at to the person who buys these
two...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford