[SunRescue] Sun3 emulation?

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 1 12:22:50 CDT 2001

Might it not be less trouble to source a stack of 3/80's or somesuch, and
keep 1-2 machines ready all the time? First 3/80 breaks, you roll to the
second one, and then get #3 ready just in case.

This would be less than ideal for a production application, but if it's just
occasional access to some legacy apps on an internal network, it might be
easier to implement in the long run, assuming you can still find the
hardware; I know of 20+ 3/80's that hit the scrapper before I could do
anything about it.

Steve