[SunRescue] Sun3 emulation?

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 1 12:54:11 CDT 2001

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 12:22:50PM -0500, Hatle, Steven J. wrote:

> This would be less than ideal for a production application, but if it's just
> occasional access to some legacy apps on an internal network, it might be
> easier to implement in the long run, assuming you can still find the
> hardware; I know of 20+ 3/80's that hit the scrapper before I could do
> anything about it.

In that vein, I have 5 sun3 units (3/50s and 3/60s, 2 of one and 3 of
the other, I don't recall exactly which is which) and possibly know of a
3/80 laying where I might be able to get my hands on it, if that was the
direction one wanted to go.  The only caveat is that I got them as-is
and have never fired 'em up.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;